Life in the Land of the Rising Sun

Tuesday, May 01, 2007

Just so this doesn't get missed...

It has been a while since I've done a word verification poem, and now Olivia has given me a challenge (in the comment thread for the DS Lite post below)! Well, m'lady, I have risen to the occasion, and here it is:

Delightful, now a challenge given forth!
Queen Arty wants me to do this again!
West winds are blowing, but they're turning north,
Green fighting ice; I wonder which will win.
Alas, indeed I'm seeing blue,
But it is not from me or you.
We've friends who need a shoulder true.

3 Comments:

  • Hehe! You did it!

    If I really were a queen, I'd give you a title for that. Sir Moody of Minstrel, eh?

    But a queen I am not. I prefer being a Lady :)

    By Blogger Olivia, at 8:31 AM  

  • Lady it is then, with many thanks!

    BTW, regarding the DS brain-training thing, the first time I did the age test it said I was 35. Then I tried it a second time, they threw a whole bunch more tests at me, and I came out 49. After a few months of training I have worked my way down to 33. Now I'm afraid to try the age test again...though I still do the training when I can (though not with as much zeal as when it said I was mentally older than I really am!).

    Hmm...my 7-year-old son came out 75, too. ;-)

    By Blogger The Moody Minstrel, at 7:50 PM  

  • HAHA! Did he so? Oh dear, what is wrong with us?

    And yet, today I had a conversation using words like "villified"...and volunteered information I didn't know I knew.

    By Blogger Olivia, at 9:33 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home