Life in the Land of the Rising Sun

Sunday, May 31, 2009

Blue Taxi

The new CD is ready.

If anyone wants a copy, let me know. Information and a few sample tracks can be found on my Minstrel's Muse site.

Note: The new linked files are higher-quality mp3s than the ones I had up before. I have also deleted all of the original "New Stuff 2008" sample tracks (except "Publicly Private, linked below") from my hosting site and removed the accompanying post from The Minstrel's Muse. Most of the tunes are no longer available online (unless someone else has mirrored them).

Labels:

7 Comments:

  • Oh, yeah! I am ready.

    By Blogger Don Snabulus, at 2:48 AM  

  • You ought to think about distributing it this way...

    http://cdbaby.net/submit...so you can finance your music habit. I think it would be fair and it might expand your listener base.

    word ver: lyiess - what the nasssty hobbitsess tell.

    By Blogger Don Snabulus, at 8:31 AM  

  • me agree. cdbaby

    By Anonymous Dave, at 10:09 AM  

  • Yay! :)

    By Blogger Selba, at 10:11 AM  

  • I think CDBaby is what Jeff was (and may still be) using to market his albums. I didn't know it was based in Portland!

    Yes, I definitely think I'm going to check this out!

    By Blogger The Moody Minstrel, at 1:50 PM  

  • I might add, nothing shows listener appreciation more than when they reach for their wallet.

    By Anonymous Dave, at 6:46 AM  

  • Moody, I am going to listen to your tracks when I'm at home. This DSL connection at the gallery is creeping slow.

    Can't wait!

    By Blogger San, at 7:27 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home