Life in the Land of the Rising Sun

Wednesday, November 23, 2005

My Picture Page

I guess I should mention this if I haven't already, though at least one person has already found it. I created a second blog page just for the purpose of hosting my pictures (since I haven't gotten on the photobucket bandwagon). All the photos (with links to the full-sized versions) I took during the school trip to Hiroshima and Kyoto are there. The title of this post is a link to it. Check it out if you think it's worthwhile (or not).

9 Comments:

  • moody! i'm back! sorry for disappearing for so long..
    flu+cough+coursework+internet network problem=disappearance.

    nice pics! and i really need to catch up with your school trip. fun taking a bunch of kids ya? hehe

    By Blogger YD, at 7:52 AM  

  • At last, SHE is BACK!

    Clark Kent nearly run into some public phone booth...just that everyone depends on cell now!

    Get well soon, yd!

    By Blogger @ロウ 。LOW@, at 10:45 AM  

  • You had all of us worried for a while, YD. Welcome back!

    So now it's Clark Kent, eh? Before I changed my hairstyle I was always being told I looked like John Lennon.

    By Blogger The Moody Minstrel, at 3:29 PM  

  • I found it too. I like the one with the red tree. Very nice pictures - so refreshing like a breath of fresh air.

    By Blogger HappySurfer, at 8:09 PM  

  • Now it's Clark's turn went missing.

    Some assignment in Pakistan? Busy journalist.

    Take care and have fun then! :)

    By Blogger @ロウ 。LOW@, at 5:12 PM  

  • Nice photos

    By Blogger Robin CHAN, at 7:10 PM  

  • Hey clark, mind dropping me an email? I've got something to ask u. :-) hehe. Need some superman's help in sth.

    ydho_6@hotmail.com

    By Blogger YD, at 4:47 AM  

  • Hey Steve! How's the greenwich? Good to see that you still have it, if you know what I mean! (wink!) Why the hair?

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 4:52 AM  

  • ???

    Paolo, you've lost me, I'm afraid...

    By Blogger The Moody Minstrel, at 1:40 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home