Life in the Land of the Rising Sun

Thursday, October 11, 2012

Painful Mega-Mysteries

This morning I had a megadream.  It was the first time in years.

For those new to this blog or who have forgotten, I use the term "megadream" to refer to a dream that is vivid and profound to the point of being sensory overload.  I wake up from them with a splitting headache and feel weak and shaky as if totally drained of energy.  In the past they have tended to come in waves with long intervals in between.  Thus far, I have been unable to identify any cause or pattern.  They happen when they happen.

I take such dreams very seriously.  The reason is because they have almost always been enlightening if not prophetic.  While rarely if ever true in a literal sense, they usually contain elements that reveal facts I don't know yet or events that haven't happened yet.  Cryptic symbolism and metaphor are common.  I have also seen people in such dreams before meeting them in real life. 

Make no mistake; I take such dreams very seriously.

Some of the symbolism in this one was pretty obvious, I'd say...but the way it ended is leaving me mystified.  And then there was the person I didn't know who looked right at me at the end.  Who was it?

I still feel drained...

3 Comments:

  • and now for something completely different....

    I have a friend (no, not me) who has some original audio music (voice and guitar) on Sony 8 track tape that he wants to work on further. I suggested transferring it to a CD so that he could then put it on any computer to work on with the software of his choosing.

    What would Moody do? Your input at this stage would be most appreciated!

    Sweet dreams.

    By Blogger Pandabonium, at 2:21 PM  

  • Hi,

    Just drop by to catch up since we are all now busy with Facebook and twitters and Bloggers seems like an old toys in this phase of life.

    I am still reading your wonderful blog every now and then but didn't comment.. haha

    Hope you are doing well in life so far.

    My facebook is :

    https://www.facebook.com/chantw.robin

    Lets keep in touch!

    Robin's Karma
    Singapore

    By Blogger Robin CHAN, at 10:36 AM  

  • Interesting megadream. I've heard that dreams form our eighth sense. In dreams we sometimes see our past and our future because our soul travels through our lifetimes.

    Hope you and the family are doing well, MM.

    Best wishes for a Merry Christmas!

    By Blogger HappySurfer, at 10:16 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home